- Call us 01738 730201 m: 07841 623608
- order online hughgrierson.co.uk/christmas-products
- Edinburgh Farmers Market every Saturday 9-2pm
- Perth Farmers Market 9-2pm SATURDAY 3rd and 17th December
- The Butchery at our FARM: Fri 23rd December 8-5pm
- Edinburgh Farmers Market SAT 24th Christmas EVE December 9-2PM
- Last overnight courier delivery Wednesday December 7thto arrive Thursday 8th
- Devon bronze Slow growing Turkeys
- Pure Bred Aberdeen Angus Beef: Ribs of Beef on the bone, Sirloin Roasts on or off the Bone, and topsides, silversides and briskets
- Home bred Lamb: Shoulder, racks, and legs of lamb
- Rare Breed outdoor reared Pork - chipolatas, sausagemeat, bacon and all pork roasts
- Slow Growing Large Chickens, up to 3kg and other sizes
- We also have our full butchery service for everyday items.
Visit our web page Christmas Products to get some ideas. We also have our usual full butchery service running alongside our Christmas offer. We do organic sausage trimmings and bacon, including a Gluten Free sausage. We have plenty of everything else available especially our popular large chickens. They make a super tasty, cost effective alternative to turkey for a smaller group and you can do all those sausagey trimmings with it.
Lastly, to the cooks:
"In my experience, clever food is not appreciated at Christmas. It makes the little ones cry and the old ones nervous." Jane Grigson
Thank you for all your continued support throughout 2016, we hope your run up to Christmas is calm, peaceful and full of fun.